۱۳۸۸ اردیبهشت ۲۲, سه‌شنبه

The good, the Paolo, the Rachel

When Rachel was with Paolo, not only Ross, but everyone hated Paolo! But Paolo was a temporary character. In the show, Paolo made a move on Phoebe, so that Rachel could break up with him, and all the good things could happen later.

But in real life, "Paolo"s ain't do anything like that! They always show the "enjoyable" aspects of their character to "Rachel"s, and "Ross"es are the only ones who could see what these "Paolo"s really want! They hate themselves FOREVER, knowing that it's them who actually deserves to be with the "Rachel".
.
.
.
That's right! There's a "Paolo"!

۴ نظر:

mzi گفت...

Actually deserve?! Dude, it's a two way highway!

Sara گفت...

And who said there's only one Rachel ;))

Ali D گفت...

@ mzi: I know it's a two way highway, and I know that Paolo could be waaaay better that Ross, but I'm writing it from Ross's point of view ;)

@ Sara: you're right! Rachels come and go! but I'm wondering which one of them is going to choose to be with Ross!

Abbas Mehrabian گفت...

I just saw your post, and I have had sorts of same feelings, too. I can only say that life sometimes does not show its happy side to us; just rewatch "Life is beautiful" !

And I want to add what a wise girl once said: Life is not mathematics and most things does not have logical models.

Sorry for the poor language :-P